Friday, February 11, 2011

Italian Cooking Night!!!

Our Resiterns meeting went on a culinary adventure to Italy this month thanks to Laura! And oh my goodness, what a fabulous, tasty adventure that was...gnocchi al ragu', the most amazing eggplant parmigiana I have ever tasted and tiramisu! I'm so glad I barely ate all day to save room for this night. : ) Even if you couldn't come enjoy the food and friends with us, I hope you enjoy pictures of the fun!

Spreading the sauce for the gnocchi


Adding a little olive oil


Megan, Jen and Brie watching the cooking demonstration intently.

 Kyla and Ericca watched intently, too.


 Laura cutting the gnocchi.


 SO yummy!


 Ericca jumped in to help!


 Laura serving the tiramisu. Somehow I didn't get a picture of the eggplant parmigiana (probably because I was too busy eating it!).


We were all awarded wooden spoons as a certificate of our attendance. : ) 


 Group shot with the tiramisu. To the far left is Mary. She was a guest at our meeting, and we want to offer her a big thanks for coming and sharing her service ideas!


 Just because Kyla knew this was going to make the blog...


And finally, a big thanks for those donations for the Women's Crisis Center! 


Thank you again, Laura for hosting this fun night and for cooking such yummy food! Everyone be checking your e-mails for the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment